Monday, May 29, 2006

GUESS WHO!!!!!!!!

Okay folks, I'm dyin' to know who is reading my blogs. The map shows people reading from places I don't even know about! *YAYYYYYYY* I'm obvioulsy 'cool', at least that's what my mom says!

So leave your name and comment!!!! I wanna thank ALL my 'fans' personally!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is your favorite aunt...your Mom was just telling me about Frankie...this is not good but I am with you...must not suffer.

You are such a good sister for him.

Newlyweds Blog said...

Hey Kathy,

Barry and I are loyal readers, we get very excited when we see an updated blog! Im very sorry to hear about Frank, I met him a few times and hes a sweet heart.

Your friend,

Cherie AKA "nurse Daisy"

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathy--it's me, one of your favourite cousins from Newfoundland! I'm sorry about Frank. We lost Smokey just before Christmas, so I can relate--it totally sucks!

Kathy said...

ME! I"M READING!

Barbat said...

This makes 5, Cherie and I count as 2! I read everyday!!