Sunday, May 28, 2006

Today...

I'm chipper for a change this morning. I've been so blah lately be it due to the weather, illness, lack of sleep, boredom, frustration and absence of ambition. Why, might you ask, am I full of joie de vive today? An excellent question to which I have the perfect answer. Everything in my life that is important to me is as it should be. No more. No less. I feel good. The relationships I hold in the highest regard are in good shape. Summer is coming which marks the end of dark and dreary and opens up like possibility. I'm making plans and forward thinking. My taxes are done - unfortunately for the first time in my life I won't be receiving a few extra pennies in my pocket but rather I'm handing 'them' over a few pennies(but I'm okay with that!). Today will be a good day. A day to reflect on what I have.

Tomorrow can be dedicated to my have nots...

No comments: