On Saturday we just stayed around, ran some errands and went to the Mandarin Buffet. I ate at least, no exaggeration, 5 plates of crab legs. I ate only about three pieces of other food. It was delectable and I shall do it again soon......Yessssssssss (*Napoleon Dynamite style*)
On Sunday we were stupid and decided to tag along with Laura and Sean to Canadas Wonderland. Yeah, It was freezing, and raining, and windy. No fun was to be had there. We went on two rides and left. But no worries, we have all officially "paid off" our seasons passes now. We've each gone twice. Sweetness.... Sean was the real trooper of the day though. He had his wisdom teeth out the day before, and there he was, ice pack and all ready to rock on! Rad....





So from Wonderland we went off to Vaughan Mills mall. Holy hugeness....Anyways, we walked through half of it, got bored and came home. We all watched a movie at our place.
You guys bored yet? Kay, don't worry, only one more "story" to go.
Yesterday (Victoria Day) we headed to Niagara Falls with Laura and Sean. Scott and I got new Tattoos(which we had wanted for a long time), and this morning my leg feels like someone has beat me with a baseball bat. I'm in pain. This was the worst one thus far....*tear*. But it's always worth it. It's "good" pain.




Here's my newest tattoo...Hard to tell by this picture, but it's the inner ankle. Love it.

Anyways, I'm off for another week of slave labour. Crappage....
That is all I have to say so...
C'est fini...

No comments:
Post a Comment