Saturday, May 13, 2006

No time to blog anymore *tear*

Okay, so honestly folks - I truly can't find the time in my hectic schedule to blog anymore. But I'll try as often as I can.....So this one's for you Ang.

Work has been pretty rough recently, Scott and I have been taking on a pretty heavy load with super long days at the clinic. We're exhausted, and that's putting it mildly. But unto more important things.

I actually starting baking, kind of. For the first time in my life I took on a task that I have ZERO desire to do. My task was brownies. But not just any brownies, I'm talkin' double chocolate cream cheese brownies. Oh gosh, they are splendid. And I'm not talkin' about baking from a box. No. These are from scratch. Delectable. I just baked some this morning to show off my "talents" to the fmaily in Guleph.

Which leads me to my next topic. We're going to Guelph today and staying until tomorrow. For mothers day of course. We're giong to have a feast of Salmon night and roast beef tomorrow (Yums!)

Scott and I went to Canada's Wonderland last weekend. Good times...Wicked times! We got seasons passes and plan on thrilling our senses every opportunity we get. Sweetness. For the first time we took on "Italian job" - which might I add was mighty fun. Tomb raider - the lie down rollercoaster- was Meh. Nothing special about that one.

Loving the new apartment, loving the area. We're settling in nicely.

Oh yeah. I'm learning russian. No word of a lie....Apprently, I'm a natural! YESSSS PYSKE - which is "rooskie"..for Russain!!!!! AWESOME

I PROMISE to update again soon...but until then, don't hold your breath!!!!

Peace out homies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yessss....the brownies are quite delicious!!!!