Thursday, September 21, 2006

Any Help Will do....

Okay folks, I have no clue who reads this and how often. But I need help. I've been searching desperately for an old friend of mine. We lost contact a number of years ago, approximately 5. Heather Mayo - Ring any bells for anybody? I know some of you know her, but does anyone know if she goes by a new last name, where she is (winnipeg most likely).

Anyways, It's been weighing on my mind a lot to contact her but of course I can't. None of her old email addresses work and I can't contact her mom. So, any info will help at this point....

Sorry about the "slackage" on my part with regards to bloggin' it up. Been a little busy.....Heck, why don't you guy just check back for a new update tomorrow!!!!

Werd Homies.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy, I might be able to help you with that. Her parents and brother live here in St. John's. If I'm not mistaken, she lives out west and has a child. Next time I see one of her family, I'll ask them for an email address or something.

Good luck with the wedding!!!!!

ELiZabeth

Kathryn said...

Thanks Elizabeth...I'd really appreciate the help!