I just wanted to wish you well with the upcoming wedding! It has almost been a year for Barry and I and it goes so fast. The best advice that I was given that i will pass on to you is at some point in all the hustle and bustle take a minute to stop look around you and soak it all in. Take a mental picture of that moment in time cause the day goes by so quickly that you can easily lose it in all the busy momments. For me I will always remember the last dance of the night with Barry and looking around at all the twinkly lights .. looking at him and all our friends and family. It will be something I will always remember. Do the same and have a blast cause it all about fun at the end of the day. Good luck and best wishes
1 comment:
Hey Sp,
I just wanted to wish you well with the upcoming wedding! It has almost been a year for Barry and I and it goes so fast. The best advice that I was given that i will pass on to you is at some point in all the hustle and bustle take a minute to stop look around you and soak it all in. Take a mental picture of that moment in time cause the day goes by so quickly that you can easily lose it in all the busy momments. For me I will always remember the last dance of the night with Barry and looking around at all the twinkly lights .. looking at him and all our friends and family. It will be something I will always remember. Do the same and have a blast cause it all about fun at the end of the day. Good luck and best wishes
Cherie
Post a Comment