Monday, September 18, 2006

My body hates me......

*Argh* My body has officially revolted against me. Since friday morning I've had some sort of horrible rash over my entire upper body. I'm thinking some sort of allergic reaction, although I have no idea to what. It's all over my hands, there's no way I could go to work like this. So I decided to stay home today - really, my body decided for me. It's either stress, or an allergic reaction. Stress may certainly be a factor. I will NEVER get married again!

*sigh* I have to go and scratch my palms now......Itchy!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Hi Kathy,

Heather...wow, I haven't heard that name in years. Last I knew of she was living back in St.John's with her family. Try contacting dhq there and seeing where her mom is stationed...your dad should be able to get you that info.
Good luck...and best wishes on your wedding! ;)
Denise

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, haven't seen you in a few years. I think it was back in 2001 in St. John's. Anyway, I don't have any helpful info about Heather. Although I did see her this summer at the Citadel. She was there with her kid or kids (I can't remember if it was 1 or 2). I think she still lives in Winnipeg.
Congrats on your wedding as well! When is the big day?
Christa

Kathryn said...

Christa? As in Christa Porter? Sweetness!

Yes, the big day is approaching quickly. The big day is just two short weeks away and still there's so much to do. I'm looking forward to all of this being over!! I'm telling you, I'll only get married once more after this!! ;o) Jokes....

Thanks for the info on Heather. I'm dying to speak with her but have NO CLUE how to contact her....So frustrating.

Thanks for writing!

Truly,

Kathryn

Anonymous said...

Surprise! Yes Christa Porter. WEll, I'm Christa Humber and have been for 5 years! Don't get stressed over it, it will all work out and be beautiful!

Christa

Kathryn said...

I know, Christa Humber...But I was just SO used to the Christa Porter thing...I kinda like the sound of it. Brings me back to the good ol' days! :o)