Sunday, September 21, 2008

I can do it, I can do it!

I've been trying to lose weight(somewhat successfully, but sloooooooooow), for 2 months now, which for me, is huge.

I love food. I love making food. I love eating food. I love it when other people make me food and when I eat it. I love watching programs about food. I love going out with friends to eat food, or having people over for food. So yeah, two months of "healthier" eating is nothing short of a miracle. I was planning, and started a good ol' fashion running routine, but did some wicked damage to my left knee. So walking will have to suffice for the time being.

I'm looking forward to being at pre-baby weight by christmas(just in time to pack it all back on!!!!). 20 more lbs......Ugh.

And on a different note:

I was standing in line at the grocery store, and looked over at the register next to me. A couple of guy's were buying hundreds of chocolate bars - bags and bags of multipack Kit Kats, Snickers, etc.(perhaps stocking up for halloween?). The woman in front of me said, "That's an interesting purchase" and I said "I could do that, no problem." We gave each other a look and burst out laughing, knowing exactly what the other was feeling.

It's a girl thing, trust me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woah..... a million posts in a day...thats the way I LIKE IT!!!!


if you lose weight can you please tell me where so I can send mine there as well. uGH!