skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
BLIGITY BLOGITY
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Photo Shoot
I did a Photo Shoot today for a friend of mine -- I think it went pretty well.
And besides, it's hard to take a bad photo when you're snapping this precious little one!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
MY BLOG!
About Me
Kathryn
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(10)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(44)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(112)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(15)
▼
September
(17)
Goobye, Au revoir, Auf Wiedersehen!
Cabbage Patch Emily!
Photo Shoot
Settlers Anyone....
Caffeine injection, comin' through....
I can do it, I can do it!
K and Mommy
Want Kids? No thanks, I've got some t.v to watch!
I'll be gooder....Promise.
Just one of those nights....
Rock on, Baby!
Who let me become a mother!?
Why you won't find me on the cover of 'Best Parent...
R & R
More of the goods....
Some of my latest creations...
Breakfast....
►
August
(15)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(36)
►
2007
(106)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(26)
►
January
(29)
►
2006
(225)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(25)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(33)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(16)
►
2005
(255)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(51)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(42)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(35)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2004
(13)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment