nice curly haired bun there mama..... rawrrrrr.... sexy!!! i could just eat you up!
It's NOT a bun, you freak! Jerk.
Sidenote :: Whn you have kids, you'll be throwing your hair up to! We don't ALL have time to spend hours on our hair! :oP
I genuinly (spel?) like it.... i was bein serious.I wish I could put my hair up and it look so nice....chill out dude! x
I'm very defensive over my bun.......errrrrrr, I mean....riiiiiiiiight....:oPXXX
Post a Comment
5 comments:
nice curly haired bun there mama..... rawrrrrr.... sexy!!! i could just eat you up!
It's NOT a bun, you freak!
Jerk.
Sidenote :: Whn you have kids, you'll be throwing your hair up to! We don't ALL have time to spend hours on our hair! :oP
I genuinly (spel?) like it.... i was bein serious.
I wish I could put my hair up and it look so nice....
chill out dude! x
I'm very defensive over my bun.......errrrrrr, I mean....riiiiiiiiight....
:oP
XXX
Post a Comment