Mizza Pizza,you know I love you and YES, i'm still your leader and always will be your leader. I know I'm a slacker but work and relationship happened. But, I've been put in my place, i'm back for awhile...I promise to give everyone fair notice if I'm going on a hiatus again! *tee hee*
Honestly, I havn't written because nothing worth writing has been happening. My life is my work...Wanna hear about that. Didn't think so. I went to guelph this past weekend with Scott....Is that interesting? Oooooookay, Next topic.....
Some interesting quotes from the summer(yes, I often compile these things down on a piece of paper so I remember them--Hey, it's from my camping days...SHUT UP!)Can you guess which ones I can take credit for?:
"I think you've misunderHEARD me"
"Count Choculitis--You just made that up because you know I LOVE Count Chocula!"
“Bad people should have an ugly scar and eye patch so you can recognize them.”
“Don’t put that in my mouth!”
“I’m blind, not stupid.”
“Hitting someone with a banjo is just plain dirty. Kick him in the groin.”
“Nah, hit him in the groin with a banjo!”
“Is this (Star Wars) a true story?”
“Bran cereal tastes like kitty litter…and don’t even bother asking me how I know that.”
"nude modeling."
“I’m no Barbara Streisand…or rather, someone that actually has singing talent. So wait, I guess I am like Barbara Streisand."
“Women are the cows of people.”
“Well, then, maybe it’s her moms brother’s dad sisters aunt blah blah blah.”
“Hold on....I'm confused, draw me a picture of this crazy family!!!!!!!"
"It just sounded like a but was coming on."
"Oh yeah, she's grabbing her boobs. She must be Amish."
"I think you mean Lesbian."
"The urinal in that bathroom was really weird."
"Umm...there was no urinal in there."
[pause]
"Then what did I just pee in?"
My Favy:
"Inverted Penis--Well, wouldn't that just mean Vagina...Cause I have one of those."
"Didn't you have that removed with the hysterectomy?"
"That was my uterus you dumbass...My uterus was removed...I still have a vagina!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment