This past weekend was great. Me, Scott and his family went to midland to celebrate John's 40th. We had a ton of fun. Most of these things wont make sense the majority of you, but this is more for Scott and I...
Firstly, Scott is amazing. On friday night I showed up at the Go station. I had had a pretty rough week and he knew EXACTLY what I needed. He showed up with a bouquet of oragami flowers(clored and everything!!) that he had spent 4 hours making!! They are gorgeous. A lady even went up to his mom when he was standing there asking about them and who they were for! What an amazing guys...The good news is, they will never die, so i can cherish them forever and ever. But I did tip them upside down to see if there was a ring in them...There wasn't obviously! tee hee...*wink*
Classic Moments/Quotes:
1."I am so F'd up!!!!"
2.John almost falling down a flight of stairs and Lisa "saving" him
3.John's tree "watering" and trailor hugging
4."When God made me he gave me a little girls voice...." (choir boy)
5.Creamsicle Vodka
6.Getting In trouble for falling asleep!!!! I was TIRED!!!!!!!
7.Cathy and Dave's dance moves
8.Davids 7:00 wake up call after only 3 hours of sleep
9.John's many many many beer bottles
10.Popas and Grandma Jans hugs(even if we were sleeping in the same house!!!!)
11.Car trippin': show tunes and Sarah M.
12.Dutch ovens
13.Oragami flowers at the Go station
14.Ashley's floor massage
15.5:30 wake ups and Scott getting in trouble, and Cathy stickin' up for me!
16.The food....The drinks...The company....
17.Looking forward to many many many more of these weekends....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I told you I would have put a ring in there if I could afford it!!
and we can't forget about Kevin drinking John's rye and telling John that he drank it himself... classic!!!
Didn't John also eat those pop-tarts!?!?!?! Yeah, it WAS him!!!!!!
Post a Comment