Friday, September 09, 2005

I BELIEVE CONGRATS ARE IN ORDER!!!!

Congratulations go out to Milica and Pat. They were OFFICIALLY engaged this morning. I don't have ALLLLLLLL the details yet but I know there was a ring involved - FINALLY!!! And to the best of my knowledge it was NOT, and I repeat NOT, made out of cheese! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YAY! YAHOOOOO! HOORAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sweet Meat said...

Spank you, spank you! Spanks a lot! I'm very excited!!! So, I told Pat you wanted to get together with us to celebrate. I wonder when he's gonna get a day off though. He works A LOT (not even by choice!) But that's okay...y'know, building the nest! Actually, I like to think I did that. Okay, well, he's building a "better" nest/adding on. LOL

OMG! I can't wait for you to see my ring! I've been staring at it since he gave it to me! I missed more then 1/2 my training yesterday cuz I kept looking at my ring!