Thursday, September 08, 2005

GET YOUR OWN MATERIAL!

I'll say it again....If you are going to steal my material, no names mentioned...SCOTT! Please inform prior to posting so we can negotiate copyright laws. Or at least give me some credit you, and I say again, UNORIGINAL BASTARD! Like, I know i'm so witty and hilarious, but come on!

P.S (and for those brainers out there Post Script): The above copyright includes but is not limited to thoughts(that have not been posted or have yet to be posted but have not yet been posted), Jot note formation blogs(on or close to the same day as mine), Similar blog titles(on or close to the same day as mine), Conversations that I am a participant in(Either conversations with myself, ummmm errrrrrrrr yeahhhhh, or with you), the word "fart" in a blog(on the same day as mine), any mention of rockstar INXS(on the same day as me), Poems/lyrics that are in my head(how you would ever get those from my brain I do not know-I'm just covering my butt here!), and any other things that I deem as UNORIGINAL!

P.S.S: I love you my sweet sweet unoriginal husband...BTW, the words "HISCARIOUS" and "MISUNDERHEARD" are mine....You can no longer use these. Thank you, Praise the Lord and AMEN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

go check out my blog...there is a formal written retraction to my last posting.....hope this makes up for my indiscretions!!!
I LOVE YOU *KISS*