Monday, September 12, 2005

Weekend.......

I went to "Bur" again this weekend. I had a good time, but I felt so exhausted, I just couldn't shake it. And all night , Scott and myself were just sneezing and sniffling. We both have WICKED allergies this year which blows.....Anyways, on to more "boring" updates.....
The opportunities that I do get to spend with Scott's family the more I want to be part of it. Like Ashley for instance, it really hit me this weekend how much we do actually have in common. I was saying to Scott when we went on our EXTREMLY long walk that Ashley is someone that I would be instantly compeled to be around even if she was not his sister. She really reminds me of a lot of my friends...I'm really looking forward to getting to know her better over the coming months.
This weekend we're heading up to Midland and staying at John and Lisa's. I love them, they have really welcomed me as part of the family. I adore them for that. Actually all of Scott's family has. It's wonderful. And his Nana and Popa, Oh man, they we're AWESOME. I got tons-o-hugs that weekend...Wonderful. I know Scott feels the same way about my family, they love him. So it's working out nicely.
The weekend was way too short, actually wait...Did the weekend already end!?!?!? Did I even have a weekend...*sigh* BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...FRIDAY COME ALREADY!!!!!!!!

No comments: