Thursday, September 08, 2005

More Randomness Jot Note Style........

I sneezed so hard I bit my lip. It hurts and it is bloody. This is sure to signal impending doom.

I just wanted to mention that the Blogger spell check did not recognize the word "dude". I find this extremely disappointing.

I'm in the middle of a crunch at work that is mentally draining(by crunch I don't mean abdominal crunches, although I could use some for my many rolls).

Jordis is gone from INXS. She was good and I am sad *Solitary Tear* Ty is gone, I am not sad because he was one of "those kinds of people"--Whatever THAT means! His words not mine!

I long to post, but I know I can't afford the mental attention that it requires--Hence the jot notes. I apologize if you've made a habit of coming here regularly and have been disappointed.

That is all...

FART.

No comments: