Yesterday was wicked! Why you ask? Well I saw someone from my past that I absolutly adore and honestly I still talk about her constantly. Scott and I were walking through Walmart. I was getting refitted for contacts that had been driving me mad for weeks. So, there I was walking around with only one contact in my left eye, barely able to see(I feel like I should be limping around, ringing a bell atop a tower!). I stopped to look at bathing suits (eeek, am I the only women who hates that - yuck, bathing suits and me do not go together) and I was explaining to Scott what 1X, 2X, 3X means and I hear "Well, well, well, look who it is!". And through squinty eyes I jump for joy - It's Janis Hiscock. I was floored!! I havn't seen this amazuing women in years! We all were chatting, she met the love of my life and over walks Jen Brown! Man, the day could not get better. We had some major laughs and talked about some fond memories. Janis hit her head on a bathing suit rack which was pure gold! And we all had a BIG group hug when we parted - Scott even joined in for the action. We had some strange looks comin' from the walmart customers, but it didn't matter, we enjoyed every moment.
Man, just seeing those two made my week. They are the craziest peeps ever!!!
On a sidenote, hell must have frozen over - I'm going to driving school! God help us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Skips away singing It's a small world after all....*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment