Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Just a quickie...

Just here, taking a break form packin' for Cuba!!! I am way too excited. It's gonna be as hot as friggin' anything, but dang, I'm going on trip! SUCCESS!!!!!

This week has been pretty good. I'm on a "diet" however I don't feel like I've lost much of anything. I'm walking, eating differently, and still nothing. I'm starting to get frustrated no doubt. I'll try to keep it up though. there's a lot riding on this.

Also, this week I've totally reconnected with an old friend of mine. He was a cool guy back then, and a cool guy now too. It's nice when people can reconnect. I don't know why we had drifted apart the first time, but I'm holding on tightly this time! I was always sad when friendships got pushed aside, and I still am saddened over one or two friendships that I wasn't even given a chance to put effort into.

Life is too short to live with regrets and I don't want to waste anymore time losing out on those friendships that I used to have. They've been neglected far too long. I've come to realize that good friendships are incredibly hard to come by these days, and I'm so thankful for all the ones I have. I love you guys!

No comments: