Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Today....

Today was just a crappy, fatty, boring, stressful day. Sometimes I just wish I could flip a switch and turn my brain off for a few hours, i'd even take a little solitude for a few minutes. My brain just never stops crankin' out the thoughts, for the most part about things I could not possibly control.

People, in general, stress me out. Whether they intend to or not, they really bother me. I'm gonna move to a secluded island and live off grains of sand and salt water......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your day was so stressful. And I'm really sorry that I was the major cause of that stress today. Just one more day until we're on vacation though....YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!

maybe try out that sand and salt water diet in Cuba while we're there too.

Secluded island sounds nice....can I come with you???????

I LOVE YOU lady

*KISSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

Kathryn said...

And OF COURSE I wasn't naming YOU as the major cause of my stress. You'r enot the "people" that Bother me!!!!!!

Love you "G-man"

Anonymous said...

Tell your sister this is "aunt"...I cannot respond because she has it set up only for official bloggers...unlike the good neice who lets just anyone to respond...