Sunday, July 09, 2006

Some randoms....

Because I haven't actually written in a few days I'll share some things.....Jot not style - *woot woot*:

1. The Great Big Sea concert was AMAZING! Like spectacular, magnificanto!!! Loved it. Saw lots and lots of newfs. Well I would say everyone there was newfs except the two chinese girls and one african american guy there!!!!!!

2. We spent the day at Ontario Place yesterday before the concert. We just watched and judged people as they walked by. We're so hot that we can do that - it's not shallow at all!!!! *shifty eyes* riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.....

3. Went to coffee time a few days ago to get a bagel. The lady behind the counter could not count change. No jokes. The boss who was training her had to keep saying, "what's 25 plus 25?". And the girl kept pulling out pennies and 5 cent pieces - we were owed 98 cents back!!!! This is what she said "25, 5, 30 and 1" - Yeah crazy lady, that only equals 61 cents!!!!!!! I felt bad for her, this girl was at leats 20 plus years. And the lady helping her kept grabbing her wrists and shaking the money that she had picked up out of her hands......Unbeleiveable....And hilarious!

4. Rodney and his wife got a new puppy. My nephew yanked very hard on the puppies ding-dong and called it a tail....Classic!

5. We're still planning to jet out of the country on July 28th....We have passports in hand and are ready to take on the beaches of sunny, hot and wonderful Cuba!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEK, my first trip!!!!!! YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

6. My nose is extremly "runny" as I write this blog.....

7. Did I mention I was excited about our trip!?!?!?!?!?!?

8. Both Nans had birthdays this week.....They are super cute.....I love nans.....

9. Work blows goats.....

10. I'm fresh out for now................I'll come back soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Scott his blog sucks. I would but it won't allow me to. What kind of guy doesn't say something about his sisters wedding?!?!?! huh huh?? He's dead to me....LMAO

Can I come to Cuba? OH I wish.....

Kathryn said...

I tell Scott his blog sucks everyday!!!! Honestly, He's a sucky blogger. He is also dead to me!!! :o)

And you can come in my suitcase, I'm sure no one will notice anything strange!!!