Friday, July 21, 2006

The Perfect 'Nose' Murder!

A couple nights ago when I got home form work my feet were rank! I mean, 12 plus hours of being on your feet - *gag*. But anyways, I took them off and because Scott complained about them I tried to jam them in his face. But he was too quick and well, he didn't succumb to their deadly affects. I pretended to surrender and left it at that. But I had another plan in place...

While Scott was brusing his teeth I went into the bedroom and stuffed the two socks in the side of the bedframe and covered them with the fitted sheet. He had no clue. He came to bed and he was lying there and i reached over - still he had no clue - slowly grabbed the deadly weapon and proceeded to "kill" him with, what I call, "the raunch". He struggled for a bit but he was no match for "the raunch". I hooked "the raunch" on each of my fingers drapped it under his nose and commanded him to "BREATHE IN, BREATHE IN!!!!".

The moral of the story is:



PLUS



EQUALS

LAUGHTER AT SCOTTS EXPENSE!!!!!!


VICTORY WAS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes....because you know how much I LOVE your stinking socks!!

That was awesome......I still can't believe you did that though.

Sleep with one eye open woman, my revenge is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Love youuuuuuuuuuu

Kathy said...

New teen girl squad is HILARITY at it's finest.