Wednesday, July 05, 2006

You Know You Wanna!

Okay folks, here's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Well, probably not but still!Scott and I have two tickets for sale to see Wayne Brady's comedy tour(the dude form who's line is it anyway's) at Casino Rama in Orillia on Sat, August 5th, 2006. However, due to the fact that we will be out of the Country we are willing to part with these beloved tickets. These tickets are excellent seats, right in the front. We bought them months ago when we heard that he was coming.

Don't worry mom, we're not becoming scalpers and are willing to sell at the resonable price at which we paid for them. And if you're lucky, no service charges will apply. You can't beat that folks!!!!!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I'm a bad bad comment-responder I know. But if this helps at all - It was and is literary gold!!! GENIUS!!!!