Oh you suck!You know you wanna email me and tell me. I've been waiting all day.I say boy because that's what I dreamed (It's not an octopus is it?)Now you're going to email me...ready???? GOAnd post some damn pictures
I say a Hampster!Hmmmm....let me see....I'm going to say a little man.
where the heck is the very log comment i made yesterday???this site sucks! i protest! I made a huge comment on the sex of the baby............boo for blogger.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh you suck!
You know you wanna email me and tell me. I've been waiting all day.
I say boy because that's what I dreamed (It's not an octopus is it?)
Now you're going to email me...ready???? GO
And post some damn pictures
I say a Hampster!
Hmmmm....let me see....
I'm going to say a little man.
where the heck is the very log comment i made yesterday???
this site sucks! i protest! I made a huge comment on the sex of the baby............boo for blogger.
Post a Comment