I'm at home all by myself today, and I feel like I should be doing something. I'm not off work sick, I'm on a gen-u-ine holiday while my husband slaves away at the office.
It's been a hectic, chaotic, stressful few weeks, with (huge) taxes coming up and just trying to get through work in general. I've been able to get through them without killing anyone (which is no small feat for the pregnant!). So for the first time in a long while, I'm at home by myself with not a thing to do.
So what am I complaining about!?!? I'm going to get caught up on the dozens of t.v programs, Lot's of new movies to watch, do a bit of pregnancy reading and cleaning up, hang out with my bed, go to some doctor appointments, and do our taxes. I might even have a few dozen naps throughout the day; I haven't decided yet!!!
Nothing to do, indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Enjoy your downtime...soon it will be a luxury just to go to the bathroom alone!
Ah, the joys of motherhood.
LMAO at Kathy's comment.
Too true. I get two visitors in the bathroom with me now HAHAHAHA
Make sure you post about your ultrasound today...I'm too excited!
Post a Comment