Thursday, March 15, 2007

I can't believe this......

I'm not yet ready to go into details of everything that has happened....But all I can say is that last night was one of the worst times of my life.

It's "funny" how in split second your entire life can change and everything can become so uncertain. It's so strange that at 7:30pm I was laughing with Lauren on my couch about stupid stuff that doesn't even matter, and at 7:35pm I was hit with news that changes everything....

I wont be blogging for a little while probably, but when I come back, I'll fill in the vagueness......

Please just keep us in your thoughts for the next couple of weeks.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Prayers for you.
Please write me or call me if you need to.
You're awesome.

Anonymous said...

a little freaked out right now. is the family ok?
let me know.

loves,
lynnette

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you, Kathryn.
May the God of PEACE be close at hand.
Grace,