So, for some reason I've been thinking about this one...maybe because of those creepy health unit signs they put up, or maybe that my bladder is being squished to hell and I have to use the bathroom more.
Due to the graphic content of this blog turn away now!!!!!!!!
I have come to believe that this whole handwashing/bathroom thing is completely unrelated to the act of peeing or pooping or even one's "parts" being dirty. I think that it just is a good coincidental reminder like "hey, if you're going into a bathroom to pee, why not wash your hands while you're in there"
This makes sense, why? because handwashing is generally a good idea to stop from spreading plague-ish type things. This bathroom/handwashing thing works because, SURPRISE, there's a sink AND soap in that room, as well as a toilet.
If this wasn't the case, the handwashing slogan would be "remember to wash your hands if they come into contact with urine or feces" OR "the world is full of germs, wash your hands in every source of running water you can find"
Now, granted there are certain 'ass to mouth' diseases/parasites that you could get if you were a pirate or lived in 19th century london where they poured sewage out the window. Also its pretty clear that the mouth/eyes/nose is the vulnerability here, not "your junk is a disease factory"
I would like to campaign for a new slogan "your mouth is weak, make sure whatever you're going to put in there is clean"
I'm pretty much done now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
HAHAH!
I couldn't agree more. I can't remember the last time I peed/pooped all over my hands during a bathroom venture.
We should start a movement.
Post a Comment