Well folks, it's been awhile since I've updated...It's not that I don't love my blog anymore, because I do, but I haven't had much time or energy to write. So I'll do a quickie now....
It looks like Scott has a very promising lead on the job front....which has been a MAJOR source of stress in our lives for the past two weeks. We'll know for sure by tomorrow....It's not a matter of getting the job, it's a matter of Scott accepting the job at this point. So that's some very good news - We could use it beleive me!
My poor mother broke her ankle a couple of days ago, ....I'm telling you, this is the EXACT reason that I don't beleive in heels! She was by herself when it happend and had to walk up two flights of steps after! Poor lady! Your parent hurting themselves has to be THE WORST feeling ever, I hate it when it happens. I would much rather it happend to me than her. The worst part is, they are supposed to be packing right now..They only have a very short time before the move to England and now she's on crutches and casted. So I think the family will go out there and do the majority of the packing next weekend....
Ummmmmmmm...My work is going okay....Ten hours a day on my feet(literally) has certainly taken it's toll on my body very quickly. My legs are swollen and my feet hurt like hell. I'm hoping to be working for at least two or three more moths but at this point I can't be certain....
We've decided on a name for our baby girl...But we'll leave you in suspense until next week! MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! I rock!
Anyways, that's all....I got nothin' else...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Go to your doctor and get a prescription for compression stockings. They'll help with the swelling. I had them for the restaurant when I was pregnant with David. They really do help!
Glad stuff is looking better on the job front.
Oh and Kevin says, "we may have stole your name (which we didn't by the way because we didn't know it AND we're having the boy) but you stole our girl" HAHAHAHAHAHA
And tell Scott we can very easily change the middle name to something else if he wants...here we thought he'd LIKE it. hehehe
We saved you from giving your boy a ridiculously popular name! I think Liam is top ten, maybe even top five. We were originally going to go with Ethan, but it's #2. Having grown up with the most popular name the year I was born, we just couldn't do that to our child LOL. I hated having like 4 Ashley's in every class EVERY year.
Anyway, if William gets shortened it'll be shorted to Will, or Willy. I joked with Kevin about making the middle name Robert so we could shorten it to Billy Bob. He didn't go for that.
Post a Comment