I know you've all been perched at the edge of your seat, waiting for me to post. Unfortunately, I've only had minimal(2 times) access to a dial up Internet connection(can you say "old school"!?).
Anyways, don't fret my pets, I'm here now and I have breaking news for you all. I've done it, yes, I've been so sinfully naughty again. I did something I SWORE I'd never do. Wait for it......I bought a pair of crocs. YES, I know I'm a bad, bad girl. A rebel, if you will!
Oh lord have mercy!
I gave in once I saw the 50% off sale at the Avalon mall......But I'll have you know, I stood my ground and did not get the "original" style. I got the "mary-jane" style in camouflage green. I hate to say it, but they are friggin' comfortable and could easily play ball in the big leagues of shoeville.
Please forgive me.
Stay tuned for pictures and details of the past few weeks! The picture below is a highlight for me -- me and my nanny. That woman is something else!

1 comment:
I have a pair too, but I can also say, they are not the originals either, they're sandals, and yes, they're the most comfortable sandals ever.
Post a Comment