Friday, August 22, 2008

Party Mama!

So, I said I'd post about Kayla's three first birthday parties.

Kayla's parties were full of sunshine, good food, and lots of laughs, which is everything a good party should have! She devoured her first cake, two fistfuls at a time. Her second cake, In the night garden themed, she choose to eat much more lady like. I think she's like her mama and prefers vanilla cake.

Then she sort of had the hang of opening presents, but would lose interest and walk off to go eat a left over fruit loop (or as Avery put it, possibly a moldy cheerio).And she wore a pointy party hat for ages and kept her party dress/clothes surprisingly clean.

She's getting braver by the day. And climbs up everything. She has a great lazy boy lounger, just her size. She loves that thing.

She clapped. She danced. She made everyone smile like usual. She is so beautiful and I'm so glad we celebrated her birth accordingly.

On to the next one!




That's my girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, it wasn't a moldy cheerio. My kids had froot loops for a snack before everyone arrived. So it wasn't even a stale froot loop.