I'm so lame..I've completely neglected my blog again. Lately I've been feeling really....blah. I'm not sure how else to put it - I'm just utterly exhausted. Physically, emotionally, just in every way possible.
Tonight I don't have the energy to put 'pen to paper', so to speak. But I can say this, I'm thankful for good friends. We have been blessed with the friendship of a wonderful couple, whom we adore. I don't even want to think of the possibility leaving them behind in the near future...That will be a day that I'm certainly not looking forward to.
Tomorrow is a new day, and I'm looking forward to feeling a little more energized and perhaps optimistic that certain aspects of life eventually level out and that this state of discontent is a fleeting one.
On a happier note -- Kayla is a prodigy! She's the smartest, most beautiful child I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I feel blessed that she's mine...Whether or not she sleeps!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment