Tonight is the second evening in a row I've stayed up past 10pm, can I get some love people! Lastnight I was motivated by Tarantino and Superstud *cue dirty 70s porn beat or something straight out of Knight Rider*. And tonight it was an overdue chat with my main man Scotty.
And what ryhmes with sheep??? Ironically what is typically counted whilst trying to find it. That's right, sleep. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. I can't seem to get enough of it. Heh. More irony. I remember a time when the last thing on my mind was sleep. I find myself daydreaming about it. Sleep that is. Odd, no? That I would actually devote part of my waking hours to thoughts of slumber. I can't remember ever having such a love affair with my bed before. I never went through the typical teenage phase where one routinely sleeps for 14 hours. I wonder if this is a repressed experience that I'm destined to cycle through like it or not. It isn't as acceptable now at my age. I'll have to try and pass it off as something purposeful, perhaps meditation. Owmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Thinking about this is making me tired...
I have but one final statement to make: for those who already know that I rock, I salute you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank You for the salute!
LOOK! I NEED your address! Your Christmas card has been sitting here staring me in the face for weeks with no address on it! EMAIL ME!
Post a Comment