Sunday, December 18, 2005

Dear Santa or Other Generic Gift-Giving Entity,

The Official Christmas list I gave my parents wasn't very exciting. I think all it had on it was bedsheets, some excessively nerdy appliances....and gift certificates.

There are, however, a few things I would like that I don't think my parents will be able to deliver.

1. I would like a new job that pays me a million dollars a year for doing absolutly nothing

2. I would like it to be 1994 again for the following reasons:

a) The wicked song by whigfield came out: 'Saturday night' baby! I danced to that song like I've never danced before. And of course : "love is all around' by wet wet wet
b) Pulp fiction was released. I'm not sure that I've enjoyed a movie as much as I did that one since....
c) I was 13 years old and thus didn't have my intense anxiety over EVERYTHING
d) Docs were still in style
e) My fav show was still on the air: Beverly Hills 90210
f) Those majoc eye picture things came out. You know the ones where a picture pops out of a picture. Those are wicked cool! I still can't do them, but find them fascinating!

3. I would like to have a good singing voice!

4. I wish that i didn't have any debt at all...

5. I wish that I could drive...Without taking the test

6. I would like to go out on a Saturday night.

7. I would like a unicorn (ponies are for amateurs).

Yours(but not in that way!),

Kathryn

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love it...I asked for a rhinocerous myself.