Sunday, December 18, 2005

'THE URGE'

So, it's 11:00pm on a saturday night and I 'GOT THE URGE' to write. I took myself out on a date today/night. It was the best date I've ever been on since i saw Scott last(which was only three days ago!), and thus confirms my long-standing belief that my ideal mate will be a duplicate of myself. Which Scott is of course!!!

First, I took myself out for dinner (not really 'out' but in--I ordered Swiss), then I engaged in riveting intellectual stimulation (read in the tub for a couple of hours), went to the movies (saw 'the Family Stone'--laughed, cried--It was nice) and then had a quiet stroll home.

I think I'm on to something, and I think it's revolutionary. I'm scheduling another date with myself for next week. Although the time alone was well spent, nothing compares with seeing the 'man'. Especially when he's sick-I NEED to be there to take care of him! The countdown has begun. We see each other in only 5 more sleeps!!!!

So here are some jot note points:

1. Super stoked about looking for dresses.
2. Stoked about celebrating an early chrissys with Ashley, Kevn, david and Scott's dad and Barbara. Because we wont be spending time there they really wanted to celebrate early.
3. Debating what to do for New Years. Two options and invites: Muskoka with Scotts mom and Dave OR North Bay with Scotts dad and Barbara. I'm leaning towards the possibility of Muskoka, I LOVE cottages....But who knows, chances are I'll be asleep at 9:00 anyways! ;o)
4. As of today, all my shopping was completed. Do I get a pat on the back for being so SWICKEDLY AWESOME!?!?!
5. Excited to start planning our wedding together.
6. Looking forward to our first Christmas together as a couple.
7. I will think of more....but for now my eyes are burning...this means it's three hours past my bedtime...
8. I'm currently working on an Important Invention, and shall post the results of my efforts shortly.

Granny has left the building............

No comments: