Thursday, December 01, 2005

OHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!!!!!

I was talking to a friend and and one of us said something about babies. I told her how much they stink and scream. “Babies are smelly monkeys.” I said.

"I worry when I hear you talk like that”

“Listen,” I said. “It’s not like I hate babies. In fact I’m pretty good around children. I throw them around and they like it!!!!!”

“It would be hard for me to be with someone who doesn’t like kids,” she said. "I make sure I talk about how much I like babies all the time"

“I talk about babies all the time too! About how yummy they taste boiled.” And then I went into the kitchen to make myself a baby sandwich!!!!!

Some people just can't take a joke...GOSH!

I ROCK!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

hahahaha...you're funny. I'm growing a baby and I think that's hilarious!