Thursday, December 15, 2005

Ramblings....

Lately I find myself introspectively listing what it is that I want in this life and before the sieve that is my mind filters out any priceless insight I thought it best to put fingers to keyboard:

conquer my fear of heights/fires
take a ride in a hot air balloon
re-establish friendships with some people from my past
return to newfoundland on an ancestral pilgrimage
become debt free
take a romantic road trip, destination: nowhere
sing Karaoke in a packed bar
relinquish all anger for those who have wronged me
get laser eye surgery
learn to walk like a diva in heels
horse back ride down a long field(like true galloping)
achieve bilingual status with the feds
visit somewhere hot
dance my ass off like I was 14 at a club
be able to watch scary movies unassisted
develop an allergy to chips and candy
spend time with children (not like that!)
read all of the classics
have children
learn to knit
become more active

... my glass is empty

No comments: