Whenever I see small stuffed Garfield plush toys suction cupped to the windows of cars, I think they're a drug trafficking device. Years ago, didn't people hide their weed stashes and crack pipes in those things?
Today, on my way to work, I saw a muted red station wagon with a Garfield plush helplessly clinging to the back window. My first thought: drugs. Someone's gotta pull them over, run a search under the Plain View Doctrine (if a cop walks by a car and spots evidence or contraband through the car window, she/he may conduct a search without a warrant).
I walked a little faster to catch a glimpse of the criminal...wanted to make a mental post-it note. The driver? An 80-something woman. Probably not a crack whore. Or maybe got balloons of cocaine stashed somewhere in the nether regions of her body... or at least Marijuana for her glaucoma...
That is all.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment