Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I'm A Lazy Slacker

I'm aware, trust me. I haven't posted anything good in ages I'm a bad, bad blogger. My sincerest apologies to all my wonderful fans!!!!

This is what's up in my life at the moment:

1. I'm still loving Scott like crazy... He loves me. I love him. We're grosseningly cute! I'm happy. It's been a very long time since I've been able to say that with any sort of conviction.

2. Work is well, I can't say I'm lovin' it here. I don't have a clue what I will be doing in the new year. A lot depends on Scott getting that salaried job. It would be an amazing opportunity for us. It's not really an option for us to say no to it, I would have to leave Oshawa eventually. So all of this is up in the air right now. But fingers crossed, he's gonna be offered that job! What an GREAT break that would be. trying not to get our hopes up, but it's hard to do right now! :o)

3. I'm looking forward to christmas break, I'm not looking forward to the lack of money I will have. But I'm sure I'll basically be living at Scott's families house for the two weeks that I'm off!! I can't wait to see him everyday! Or at least most days! Yippppppeeeeee

4. I've come into a new awareness of myself and my life over the past few months. It's amazing how much things can change over the course of a year. Friends that you never thought would be gone have left, Friends you you thought would always be there grow distant. It's strange, but change doesn't scare me anymore. I welcome it....

5. Ashley and Kevin are having another WONDERFUL little boy. David is gonna be a big brother! YAY. We went out for dinner with them on Saturday night (me, Scott, Kevin, Ashley and David) and it was so nice to be able to continue building that relationship with them. Wonderful people and I'm looking forward to being part of their family.

6. Drinking some peppermint hot choclate right now, I can't get enough of this stuff. MAde myself some coffee this morning and threw it out 'cause what I really wanted was hot chocolate. I tried to be all sophisticated and such by drinking coffee, it's hard to do now unless it's the cheapo stuff from timmies.

7. This Christmas we've decided to spend it in Guelph with my family. Unfortunately because we dont have a vehicle we've disspointed some of Scott's fmaily by not being there with them. :o( Hopefully by next christmas many more things will have changed and we can spend christmas everywhere!!!!

8. I've been having some strange dreams lately. I'm not sure where they're coming from but they are more than a little unsettling. I've never had dreams so vivid and realistic before. And they make me sad.....

Let me see, YUP, that about wraps it up for today. May the force be with you and all that jazz...

I wish you all enough over this Christmas season.

No comments: