Monday, June 26, 2006

A Compulsive Fibber!?!?!

Scott and I had a conversation today. It went a little something like this:

.....Fade in...........

Kathryn looks over to see Scott with a cup of tea

Kathryn: I was thinking about having a cup of tea as well

Scott: Well if you do that, you'll just be a copy cat

Kathryn: Well, I really was thinking about having one around 12 today but didn't. So really I thought of it first!

Scott: Well, I thought of it long before you. I've been thinking about it my whole life!

Kathryn: Your whole life? I bet you didn't even know what a cup of tea was when you were three!

Scott: I had tea with the queen when I was a fetus....

Kathryn: Yeah, like the only way that would happen is if your mom drank tea with the queen.

Scott: No! I came out still attached with the umbilical cord and drank tea with her....

....And fade out...

Somehow, I have trouble believing Scott's story. I'm gullable but that seems a little far fetched. Like, what fetus likes tea!?!? Come on, really!!!!!!

No comments: