Okay folks - Our honeymoon fate rests in your hands.
We've never been on a trip, we have one week off(two if we REALLY want it) post wedding. Money is not so much an issue, but we have NO IDEA where we should go. It's in October obvioulsy, so we don't want to be stuck underground in some hurricane relief shelter. This would be not so fun...
So off you go little ones, spend our money for us, tell us where to take our trip!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
might i suggest Green's Harbour, NL? A fun filled spot with lots to do....like pumping gas, eatting french fries w/ gravy and catching conners off of the wharf with hard cheese and string....how much more romantic can one place be?
Hey Kathy,
I can tell you about the hurricane path in Mexico and I dare say that a shelter with no running water or food was nearly our fate. Anyway I have been told that if your looking for hot that time of year that Aruba is in the south pacific and out of the hurricane area so you would have beautiful weather. Another place my friend went was new Zealand and it was wonderful for her honeymoon. Hope that helps and that you dont get sent home a plane crying like I did lol. Its all good now though@
GREECE! Must to go to Greece! Well, it depends on what you like. If it's site-seeing, and historical sites, then Greece or Egypt. Greek Islands! Spain...
Or if you're like everyone else, then...Cuba I've heard is great if you want all you can eat, ppl to massage your back and feet, do your hair, and nails, lay on the beach all day, and did I say eat until you can't fit into your clothes anymore???
The IDEAL though, would be a cruise! Greek cruise, Caribbean, or Mexican, etc.
I shall live vicariously through you!
Post a Comment