My shoes that I have to wear for Ashleys wedding tomorrow are NOT comfortable and yet I will wear them with a painful tear in my eye because they are "hella cute" and society dictates that women wear heels if they want to be considered equally ornamental(please note that I'd much rather be wearing flip flops). Note also that they aren't much of a heel, but still MUCH more than i'm used to. I will remind myself of this as I wince around the house in an effort to break them in while sporting the latest attire. My options are sneakers, flip flops, slippers or these new "heels" of mine.
I'll just have a few drinks before we head out to dull the pain... it's all good *cringes and rubs feet*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'll be wincing with you for the sake of fashion and looking good tomorrow. I'm also attempting to break them in but it's not going as quickly as I'd hoped.
BTW, I'd be prefectly fine with you coming in flip flops LOL
Post a Comment