For some reason my skin has staged a coup and decided to *sings* ahhhh freakout! I'm fairly certain that it all started with the contents of the water in this apartment. And if it's not from that why didn't I notice it before? I went to the Dr's, he said it was 'chicken pox'. Ahhhh, don't think so buddy! I got a second opinion, it wasn't- some sort of allergic reaction, to what, we're not really certain! Gosh, I should really be a doctor!!! I'm slowly starting to see some improvement but man I am tired of looking like the unfortunate victim of a romp in poison ivy!!
Other than that excitement, not much else is new. Tommorow I get to work for another 10 hours with smelly clients, that's pretty fun too I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah dude, I seem to have dermatitis annoyis as well. We had the same thing in the winter, and now again. I swear it's a chemical reaction to the shit they put in our food!!!
Suzi says it's nerves. She says she had something similar on her legs some yrs back, and it went away after a couple yrs! I'm like great!
Just so you now the "benadryl" CREAM works very well! I was scratching my arms RAW they were so itchy! This cream is awesome!
oops...I hit other and ...yeah... it's ME! SWEETMEAT!
THERE WE GO!
Post a Comment