Or so I'm told... I'm of course saying this with absolutely no bitterness. I can see a point though - I work and sleep. I spend large chunks of time underwhelmed on the couch(late at night). It's my primary past time.... Scott is much more productive. I'm undewhelemed in the company of productivity(he loves his fishing!), I can hardly argue it try as I might. I am always semi-aware that I am just sitting around doing absolutly nothing, waiting....relatively bored and not exactly engaging the ol' noodle *taps temple*
Any ideas out there? The parameters are something quiet enough so as not to distract yet interesting enough to keep me at it for extended periods of time. Something relatively affordable. Something not entirely lame. Keep in mind that I bore easily and have the concentration of a lemur hopped up on Jolt.
Sidebar: I expect serious gold out of you given the fact that I'm practically challenged to write... so there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment