Do you ever feel like your life is your work???? I rarely get to reap the benefits of all my hard work. I work 10 hours a day, 5 days a week - yes the money is pretty good but still, is it worth it!?!?! Work, come home go to bed, sleep, get up, work, come home sleep and on it goes. The weekends I am just trying to recouperate from the week and preparing for another week at work. I used to think that having a routine was the way to go, now I'm starting to think otherwise. There's gotta be more than this....Doesn't there???
Adult life is never easy....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'd say spice it up! There's more to life out there.
:P
yes, I feel that way all the time. I spend Saturday and some of Sunday cleaning a house that is never really clean. Not enough vacation time either. 10 days a year is not enough. There is more to life, but not this life. So, I'm living for and investing in the next one.
Post a Comment