Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Take a Number!

I love my friends, they mean the world to me. I want the best for each and every one of them. I want to share in their successes. Offer advice when requested, sometimes even when not!!!! :o) Be an ear, a shoulder, a heart, a hug, a cheerleader, a bouncer, a 'mother', a true friend... That's why what I'm about to say is difficult and goes against my instincts but I feel I have no choice. Friends, dear friends, take a number!

My life has become rather hectic these days...I am planning a wedding that has hit some twists and turns (what wedding doesn't!). I work 50 plus hours a week, with only the weekends off. I'm trying to be more social(and not my usual hermit self on the weekends), get out more to avoid feeling wasteful of my evenings. I have a new pseudo-dedication to eating well, being more active and getting a good night's sleep every night... all of which take time and effort. So after all is said and done I simply do not have hours to dispense a ton of friendly greetings every day/night/week or even month. If I sound cranky and tired it's because I am dagnabit!

I love you all, I really do... and you know that I am here for you, care about you and want to help if I can... but a little understanding for what I have going on would be great. Be patient with me, don't give up on me but most of all try to understand that I am not abandoning you with malicious intent but rather that I'm givin' er all she's got captain!

No comments: