It's weird that you want to bite her bum.
I CANNOT be alone in this - Baby bums are SOOOOOOOO cute. They're so tiny and...well...cute! I'm stickin' with what I said! :o)
Baby bums are totally cute! MY daughter has the cutest bum ever! LOL! Kathyrn.... Your daughter is beautiful! Beanie
Awww, Beaner, I love you! We have to hook up and do some Karaoke again sometime soon!!!!! lol...Good times, good times.And I KNEW I couldn't possibly be alone in the baby bum thing, no way, no how!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's weird that you want to bite her bum.
I CANNOT be alone in this - Baby bums are SOOOOOOOO cute. They're so tiny and...well...cute! I'm stickin' with what I said! :o)
Baby bums are totally cute! MY daughter has the cutest bum ever! LOL! Kathyrn.... Your daughter is beautiful!
Beanie
Awww, Beaner, I love you! We have to hook up and do some Karaoke again sometime soon!!!!! lol...Good times, good times.
And I KNEW I couldn't possibly be alone in the baby bum thing, no way, no how!
Post a Comment