Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Today....

Finally, I've decided to take a new picture of my belly. I don't feel like I've gotten any larger in the last 5 weeks since the previous picture was taken. But I'll let you be the judge(I'm 29 weeks and 4 day's). Please excuse the complete and utter ugliness in the picture. After ten hours of working and pretty much no sleep the night before what more do you expect!?! But yeah, you're right, I do look like a complete ass in this picture....


Sidenote:

These are the cool people that will be part of my blogging future after this week:

The Family(Yes, this actually includes Elizabeth, Ashley and Lisa!!)
Lynnette
Mr. Bean
Heather
Cherie and Barry Bates
Susan P.
(When I actually make the "list" I don't seem too popular!!! GOSH!!!!!)

And I believe that's it for now. I'm giving people till Saturday to put in their name then expect an email from me with a "special" invite to all my peeps.

Also, today something happened that was a bittersweet moment for me:

I was standing so close to a femullet that I could hear it chomping it's gum like a cow chewing on it's own cud. It was a beautiful moment, but also if you know me, you will know it was also a difficult time for me. Hearing people chomp and chew (anything food!) is a pet peeve of mine. However, this was truly a thing of beauty.....It was standing so close I could feel it's arm brush against mine. I've never stood so close to a femullet before....spectacular. I didn't want to scare it away by making any sudden movements, so I stood there cleanching my jaw, barely breathing and basked in the moment that I can only assume will come once in a lifetime. Truly Amazing....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katz,

You look good, don't kid yourself(even after working so long)! There is just something so amazing about seeing a pregnant woman! You're killing me here, it makes me want to have another little "BUBBA"!

I still love you despite the "after work look" (lol)!

Love Ya,

Heath

Kathy said...

#1: You are adorable

#2: I want on the list.

I haven't been super consistant with checking people's blogs cause my computer is so stinkin slow it takes me forever just to write and post one myself..but I still need access to my fellow bligity blogger. PLEASE?!?!?!?!

Kathryn said...

Kathy! You were on the "cool list" before you were even born!