So, here's my day...Pseudo jot-note style:
1. Everything I ate today tasted like poison - literally. Here's the things that made me gag hard core today: Peanuts, a muffin, toast, juicyfruit gum, pizza, and corn nuts. So I have two theories on why this is happening.
a) A certain ex of mine is actually poisoning my food - and I'm sure he would take great pleasure in doing such a thing!
b) My taste buds have officially revolted against me and will no longer let me eat any type of food that I actually enjoy eating!
My gut still say's it's option "a", because YES, he hates me THAT much!
Either way, as long as my pineapple slushie still taste like a piece(or "slurp") of heaven I'll be fine!
2. I was treating a client today and when I was cleaning up the table, I found that her "third eye" had come off on the arm rest! BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Love it!
3. I've started sleeping on the couch as I feel like I'm suffocating at night in the bedroom.....My back hurts!
4. I think I almost got hit by lightening today on my way home from work...I've never seen anything like it. Poor Kayla got the fright of her life (so far) when the thunder hit and it actually shook the ground for over ten seconds(no joke). She kicked me harder than ever before....Poor baby....
5. I'm in a bad mood right now....A really bad mood
6. I hate my job more and more as the day's pass....
7. Thinking about moving....Seriously thinking about it....
8. It's getting more difficult to think about my parents leaving for England. Four years! That's like a lifetime....Who's gonna teach me how to take care of my baby girl!!?!??!?
9. I would like to see these concerts in the next five years: U2 (anyone wanna go with me!?!?), Josh Groban, Keane, Ben Folds, Jan Arden, and did I mention U2!?!??! :O)
10. That's pretty much all I have....With Dot's flying off people's foreheads and tastebuds being poisoned I've got nothin'!!!!!
Buh-bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I actually will go with you to a U2 concert if they ever come to Toronto....I love you THAT much, that I would do that!!!!
I don't need or want your pity "concert go".....
I'd rather go by myself or actually find someone that enjoys them as much as I do!
Post a Comment