What does one do in the event their "when-all-else-fails" backup coping mechanism is no longer an option?
Ok so it's an option but not one that I want to consider. The bandaids solutions that I can use, I'm using sparingly right now but soon I will run out of bandaids and hope that I can find a more permanent solution.
I have no outlet. Not one that I've found had any staying power. I have entirely too much stress in my life right now and without an outlet I find myself overpowered by it. I've cried enough. I've bitched enough. I've felt sorry for myself enough.
Enough is what I'm essentially saying...
And on another note:
AS IF I go to the doctor for my montly check-up only to hop on the evil scale, that I've now determined is clearly malfunctional, only to have it spit out a reading that I've gained 12 lbs in the last month! People, that's 40 lbs in the last 27 weeks! The nurse was shocked and even made me hop on the demon again! But alas it is true and no one can believe that I've gained so much weight since I really don't look it, I feel it though! To hell with that, I'm bringing my own damn scale to the doctors because clearly the one in the hospital has it in for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Don't worry about your weight too much. It's totally normal for some people to gain alot and others to gain only a little. Cruel Cruel nature huh? Thankfully you'll lose alot in the delivery room :) I always lost about half of it in the delivery room. One month while pregnant with David I gained 9 pounds in 3 weeks, then my next visit (2 weeks later) I gained nothing. It'll fluctuate.
I know it's an easy thing to stress over, I still do before every visit even though I know the weight will come off after.
How's she doing in there?? Gotten the hiccups yet? William has them constantly. Last night the way he was sitting it felt like my spine was hiccuping....totally weird feeling
Post a Comment