Sunday, May 20, 2007

New and Improved....well, at least new!

I have decided to change my blog address....Again! I feel that perhaps I've made my blog a little too "public" - In fact, it will be a 100% private blog. Only "special" people will be included in the viewing goodness of my bloggykins!

I enjoy my blogging times and would like to continue, and this is the only way I feel comfortable doing it. Especially with a couple of things that have happened recently, and with our new addition coming.

Actually, I've decided to do it this way. If you're interested in the new blog address just leave it in the comment section. And I'll add you to my list of people who will be able to see it. I'll be changing it in two weeks, and that way I know who'll be reading my online journal. Also, no one will be linking to my page through their blogs. I've had enough of the "peeping tom".

So the two week countdown is on....Family of course won't be adding their names to this because that's a given.

Okay people.....Get ready to feel lucky!!!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I feel connected!!!

Elizabeth

Lisa said...

Don't forget me...Aunt Lisa...I know I am family but I love this blog...some days it makes my day to read it...so I wanted to make sure I wasn't forgotten.

Newlyweds Blog said...

Hey Kathy,

Barry and I enjoy your blogging thoughts, it cheers us up! Im so happy for your new little girl, I read all the time to see whats new and to feel encouraged that we too will have our happy ending one day. So if you dont mind keep us on the blog list.

Sincerely,

Cherie aka SP

Ashley said...

Me too! I know I know, I'm family.

:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathryn!

I enjoy your blogs! Would love to stay connected! I mean after all they ain't no dogpile! Hope all is well and the baby is goregeous!

Well, I'm off to the Post Office to get some STHAAMPS! See Ya!

Shane - Mr.Bean

Kathryn said...

You're all in and considered "special" to me...As in Short school bus special. *High Five*!!!!

Anonymous said...

Katz,

Sign me up! I would be lost without your humor and wit!

Love ya,

HeatherZ

Anonymous said...

Would love to be able to keep up to date on how you are doing! I understand if you want to keep it to a minimum though!

Wishing you guys all the best,
Sue Yule (Pollett)

Kathryn said...

heehee....Sue, You're crazy girl, but I love ya! I want anyone who I actually LIKE to be part of my blogging years! There's no minimum, I'm doing this so certain people can't access my blog....You know how it is when you're popular and all - everyone wants a piece! :oP

You're on the list dude!

Anonymous said...

Hook me up babycakes!

Anonymous said...

woops- hook me up babycakes....
this is lynnette! ha ha ha