Friday, May 18, 2007

People...Grrrrrrr

Sometimes people REALLY piss me off....I literally got pushed two times today! Like come on people, are you really THAT busy that you have to put your hands on people. One person in particular took both her hands and actually shoved me to the side of the sidewalk. I'm really not THAT fat, and I don't take up the whole sidewalk - yet - and I pride myself on being quite the speedwalker but this lady, I don't get....She just randomly pushes me!? Anyways, I was livid. But thought maybe it's best that I keep my mouth shut just in case she was packin' some heat. Hey, you never know in the Scarbs. Anyways, I gave her a very loud *huff* and evil eyed her.....That'll show her good!!!

Weird thing at work. A new guy just started working part time at the clinic. His name is Gregory. I guess I just never knew a Greg, other than THE Greg. You all will know who I'm talking about. Anyways, it's strange, really strange in fact. I've never called anyone else Greg, so it was freaky the first time I said his name. And get this, his mannerisms, very similar. But the part that really got me today was when we were joking around and he showed me his drivers license, his birthday is EXACTLY the same day. Can you say freaky!? Anyways, I find it awkward. But the BIG difference between the two (and probably most importantly - at least to me!) is that the Greg at work doesn't want me dead - tee hee (See previous post on May 15th :oP) Bah....Anyways.......

Went to see "Shrek the Third" tonight. It was okay I guess. Nothing special, but it wasn't horrible either. Just mediocre....Or should I say mediogre!?!? *giggle* Oh man, I think I'm turning into Wayner-bob!

I'm home alone for the long weekend....I'm gonna be super bored. If anyone wants to come and play, I'm game!

That is all....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sign me up, but maybe just maybe you already have as I am close to family, but I think I still have to earn that after all the missed years (lol). Luv Ya!!!

Kathryn said...

Heather wih a "Z"...You've ALWAYS been family! You're on my "cool people's" list foeva(with a "z" of couse!)